Tuesday, July 6, 2010

4th of July festivities


Can i just start by saying, i love the people in our lives! What a great weekend, for sure; A wonderful 4th stuffed with friends, family and fireworks, duh.
We started the holiday off right with a family dinner Friday night. My grandmommy can cook, yall. Then, a saturday evening with the Shaws where Jacob and Isaac wore each other out, chasing and yelling! Sunday night was one to remember, celebrating with Lemlers at the lake house, all while watching the firework show from the shore and a goodnight kiss for Isaac. (I know! i even have pics) Lastly, Monday was spunky, if you will, with bowling with the fam (i didn't even get the lowest score and i broke 100) and shoppin at IKEA with my sister and her fiance' Justin. I can't wait to post a photo of the cute lamp shade matt bought me...on to the photos!

Whats over there? Thats not a DOG - Mommy Lucy doesn't look like that...

Meet my friend, Alaina

Thats not how you use a drill sweetheart...

There ya go...




"shhhh"





I learned how to play the harmonica!!!


Alaina and I in concert!


Alaina cheering for me!

Joshua making his mommy a "birthday present"

She loves it!


nice shades!


Hug for Jos-shoe-way!
And kisses for Laney!



Is this okay uncle Doug?

we are all so sleepy

night, night.

No comments: