Monday, October 3, 2011

Family Reunion- part 1

We went to my in-laws cabin in NC to get away for a week before I went back to work. Sarah and Peter flew out from Denver and Angie and her kids met us there as well. What a nice way to end a maternity leave! The weather was perfect and the time was relaxing. We wanted to do family photos on our own in the meadow down the path from the house. Here's how they turned out.
Grandma & Grandpa with their six Grandchildren

Angie & kids




The Newlyweds
Trying to get 6 kids AND grandpa to smile and look at the camera at the same moment...
fun but impossible =)


 The cousins by the barn

 Bethany doesn't want kisses...


 Isaac wants to go home. Period. 
Watch as the meltdown unfolds...




It is what it is...
I told my son to get his finger out of his nose and he seriously looked at me and replied, "but mommy, i gotta get my burgers out."
stay tuned for more...

1 comment:

Brittany Pike said...

Those were cute..My fav were Isaacs meltdown!! bahahaha Esp the one where he is in color crying and bethany (i think it was her) is not..so funny! :)