Sunday, September 28, 2008

Walt Disney World



Start your birthday off right with the most magical birthday present of all: free admission on your birthday during 2009 to one of the Theme Parks of Walt Disney World!

To register your birthday, go to www.disneyparks.com and click on 'Free Admission on your Birthday" on the right side of the page. After typing in your info (as well as anyone else in your household) you can print off a conformation page. (You will also receive an email reminder two weeks prior to your birthday, which you can also use to redeem your free admission on your birthday.)

Bring proper ID and your confirmation message to the gate at one of the Theme Parks at the Walt Disney World Resort on your birthday in 2009 and enjoy a day at the park!
Until then, a 'merry, merry un-birthday to you!!'

(I'VE ALWAYS WANTED A MAD HATTER CAKE!!!)

I love going to the Magic Kingdom and I can't wait until our baby boy is here and we can go as a family! It'll be so much fun!

We'll get him his own set of mickey ears too!

3 comments:

-Jenny said...

That is a cool cake :) I have so already registered me & Philip. To bad Philip & Matt's birthday is a day a part. We could have killed 2 birds with one stone there :)

Laura said...

I heard that is you already have annual passes (like we do) Disney will give you a $75 gift card to use in the parks on your birthday. I thought you would like to know that. Laura

-Jenny said...

My sister is singing in Candelight this year and Philip and I plan on chaperoning, however we will not recieve tickets until mid to late December. We would LOVE to go to Disney with you but I am sure you would not want to go that late as you will be so close to your DUE DATE!!!!!