Sunday, November 30, 2008

"Stephanie Metzler, you just successfully hosted Thanksgiving at your house for 17 people! What are you gonna do next?!"



"I'm goin to Disney World!"


Thanksgiving was great! We had our parents and brother and sisters (minus =( Sarah)and their kids and grandparents coming to a total of 17! It was so wonderful to have everyone over to our house to celebrate being thankful for all the Lord has blessed us with! The food was so delish! I didn't take any pics so I'll post some when I get them from other family members =) But here's one my sis sent me... Silly Turkeys...



Saturday, Matt took me to the Magic Kingdom! It was such a beautiful day! The weather was perfect and we had a leisurely day at the park, no rushing or dealing with fast passes (b/c I couldn't ride any of the mountains) and it wasn't as crowded as it normally is...They say the 2 weeks after Thanksgiving is the best time to go...


I was so unaware of how much this baby is doing to my body until walking all day at the park from 9:30am - 10pm! Geeze that extra weight is killer and it doesn't help having my lungs pushed up towards my throat by my expanding uterus =)


Matt has been SO WONDERFUL throughout the whole pregnancy and he's going to be a wonderful daddy! During our Lamaze classes (we received our Certificate of Completion on Tuesday!!! yea!), he knew all the answers during our review and was a wonderful coach during our practice sessions even though some of the exercises are a lil silly!


We kept saying, "Goodness, I can't wait until we can bring our lil one here in our tricked out stroller...It'll be SO fun!"






Christmas 'frost' on the castle-They really outdid themselves this year--Especially when you throw the WISHES fireworks show in there--Its awesome!



We were tired but are very glad we were able to come one more time before the baby gets here! He'll be a charmer like his pops (haha) "It's all so magical..."

3 comments:

Laura said...

We were at Disney on Saturday also! The castle was amazing. We decided to allow one of the professionals take our picture. That is the picture we are going to give to our grandparents. We love Disney also!
Laura

-Jenny said...

I can tell you were tired based upon the last picture. Philip and I went "away" for the weekend, and went to Universal (I would rather have been at at Disney) but there was no one there either. I am glad you two had fun. Let me know if you want me to pick you up for your shower on the 14th. Have a wonderful weekend! Call me of you need help with anything. Love ya! Oh ya... a full moon is coming soon :)

-Jenny said...

34 weeks down, and only 6 weeks to go!!!!!