Tuesday, February 24, 2009

BIG Smile

Monday morning

Isaac sleeping so peacefully in his cradle




And he's AWAKE!



After he woke up from his morning nap, I started talking to Isaac and he was cooing and making all of these sweet noises back at me and so I took my cell phone out (b/c camera batteries had died) and got 2 great snapshots...


My sweet boy!

This was taken last night before bed....He likes to move around alot & dance while listening to his rainforest music box!



After mommy's dr. appointment today

The Doctor said that i'm 'practically' back to normal and that my stiches are gone. Isaac was so good while I was being examined. All of the nurses and dr. Wilstrup thought he was adorable and looked to handsome in his hoodie =) He's getting soooo big!! He will be 6 weeks tomorrow (wow) and i'll post after his dr. visit on Thursday...Don't tell him but he's gotta get 5 shots =(

1 comment:

A.H.Shaw said...

I was reading this with Jacob in my lap and when he saw Isaac's picture he started talking to him. He is getting so big!