Friday, February 27, 2009

NOT SHOTS!!



Isaac had his doctor appointment yesterday and the poor lil boy had to have his 5 shots! Two in each thigh and one oral! Plus we gave him Tylenol for the 1st time and he shudders at it! The oral shot was a new experience too b/c the liquid was cold and he's never taken anything cold before! He was such a good boy! After the nurse administered the first shot, Matt and I looked at each other and just wanted to take them for him! We now understand the meaning, "This is going to hurt me more than it's going to hurt you!" (Yea us! Welcome to parenthood!)

Isaac now weighs 10lbs 12oz and is 22 inches long! Here are a few pics of our growin boy!







'Okay Mommy! Enough pictures! Now please change me, I stinky!'


We hope you have a great weekend and enjoy the beautiful day that the Lord has made-Isaac and I have prayed for you today & just want you to know you are thought of.

1 comment:

-Jenny said...

Poor Isaac! I cannot even imagine how it must have been for you and Matt to just stand there and watch Isaac go through such pain. Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!