Monday, March 16, 2009

lots of tears

Today is a big day for me. I'm going back to work and Isaac is staying at Grandma Chris' house! Just pray for me! I know everything is fine but i just miss him a lot! We went to North Carolina this week and stayed at my in law's cabin! Isaac is two months old as of Sat the 14th! I can't wait to show you pics from our little vacation! It was so wonderful and relaxing! We really enjoyed ourselves and had fun being away. Right now, this is all i have- taken with my phone-Isaac riding in the car through the mountains! We just visited Highlands (a cute town 20 mins away from the house) and had the yummyist pizza, looked through my favorite store (Duchmans--they have the coolest furniture, decor, ect) and ate handmade ice cream from the local sweet shop.
This picture is the wallpaper on my phone so i can see my lil one throughout the day! Have a great monday =)

No comments: