Monday, May 11, 2009

Roll over!



I was playing with Isaac on the living room floor today and he was talking and grunting and chewing on his fists when he began to arch his back and turn his head over his shoulder...

He has been doing this for a while--And even did it this morning and in doing so...actually (i know, i get the worst parent of the year award) fell out of his swing! SCARED ME TO DEATH!!! (He is fine and didn't even cry except for a small yelp when he reached the carpet)He has never been able to lift himself that much before and we didn't strap him in...*note to self* he can now "get out". Of course I FREAK OUT and he's looking at me like..."wha ma?"

...so back to tonight...he's arching and struggling and he begins to turn over! He made it all the way and I only helped him get his arm out of the way b/c he wasn't happy to land on it and then he couldn't move it...but oh my dear! He rolled over! I 'had him do it again' for pictures...












1 comment:

-Jenny said...

The little man is growing up so quickly!!!!!