Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Teething Bites


We went to the Dr today for Isaac's 4 month well visit and that came with a lot of exciting news...4 shots, one oral vaccine and the go-ahead to start on baby food! Whoo-Hoo! I don't exactly know why this is exciting...He's already growing up too fast but I'm so proud he's able to eat cereal now that I guess that's why I'm enthused! It's a whole new ballgame! Isaac is also teething...We've made friends with some new chew toys-His aldergator his his favorite and a new word in our household..."Orajel!" He takes it okay (by 'okay' i mean he sorta allows it but HATES the taste--shakes his head back and fourth convulsing and screaming) but it works well for him! His doctor said that the teeth probably won't poke through for another 2 months but the irritability, drooling, & pain will be on and off until then...(oh joy)
He weighs 16 lbs.5oz. and his height is 25 1/4"long! (Matt at 4 months was 14 lbs and 25 1/2")

He is reaching for toys (and mommy's hair) and pulling them to him to stick in his mouth! He has found his feet today as well. It was so cute watching him figure it out-You could see the understanding dawning on his face... He caught his left foot and scrunched his eyebrows and was like, "What is this?! I'm moving it with my leg but holding it with my hand! Its another appendage! WEIRD!"

No comments: