Sunday, August 29, 2010

Hagley-Humphreys Wedding Preview


We recently flew up to Wisconsin for Matt's cousin's wedding. It was Isaac's first time on a plane and he actually did better than I did (i don't like to fly!). Besides the circling of Chicago for 40 mins b/c the tower in Milwaukee was evacuated due to high winds, us driving through tornadoes and not having our luggage for 24 hrs (it was still on the ground in Chicago) it was pretty un-eventful. Quite a wonderful story if you have a couple of mins sometime..
Anyway, the wedding--
I was asked to be the 2nd photographer and was thrilled at the opportunity! Photos should be a great for a portfolio and Matt and I are working on my website! Let me know if you have a need for a photographer =)

These are the before the ceremony shots:











1 comment:

The Other Side of Me said...

The pictures are beautiful, Steph! I have 3 lovely subjects for you to photograph, whenever you're ready!