Wednesday, September 8, 2010

School Days


I am so glad that Isaac is in the "big boy" class that he is. They have a daily routine, do crafts, songs, books, playground, gym time, lunch and nap. They also follow a cirriculum which is awesome! But the biggest change being in the "big boy" class is that of parent participation. We have a calendar which says what we will be learning and what to bring in. (for example: manners week: bring in a snack to share; colors week: wear red to school) This past week was 'all about me' and we were asked to bring in a family photo. Had this assignment been to bring in a 'self-portrait, thats one thing. I have millions of photos of Isaac. But this was to be of all three of us...In the same photo??! Do i photoshop myself in?

The following are of our imprompto family photo session on his changing table...without my makeup, Isaac has no pants and after Matt put a shirt on...5 mins before bedtime...the night before the photo is "due" at school. I printed them out on my computer with an ink cartridge that should've been changed a month ago.
(We dont seem too hopeful for science projects down the road...)


No comments: