Tuesday, April 19, 2011

The Lost Files

I just found some lost photos on Matt's phone and wanted to give you some snippets of our little world.

Good Mornin! (Daddy put all my toys in my bed when i woke up so they could sleep a little while longer...I didn't keep them there)

TA-DAAA!

This was another day when he 'cleaned' up his room--
I clean up Daddy!

Pancakes Anyone?

I can fix it like Daddy
 the day i learned what a tent was...

we should have lunch under here everyday!

Mommy's 27th Birthday

Daddy in the tub!

"storytime with Belle"

My little Hulk at our recent "Relay For Life" event to support Mimi
23 weeks pregnant at the pool

watching Tangled at BFF, Abbie's house


-MORE TO COME-

2 comments:

Justin said...

LOVE this pics!!! Miss you guys!!
Oh & love story time with belle!! haha :) awww Love youuu!

Justin said...

OH & btw its Britt writing, not justin..i was just under his account i guess..lol im new at the blog thing! ha