Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!


I went back to the doctor today and my blood pressure is still high- He has ordered me to stop working and wants to re-check me 3 times a week. He seemed to be a little concerned about the baby's fetal movement and kept asking me if i was feeling him move or not and i said that i was--but i know my blood pressure has a lot to do with stress on the baby. The Doc said he didn't want to induce today b/c my cervix isn't exactly working with us right now...I'm not dilating. He did say that i have Gestational Hypertension and laughed when i asked him if that meant that I'm a 'nervous wreck'? =) He told me 'no' but then i replied, "Just wait until you see me at the hospital..."

Update to follow after Friday- Until then I'm trying to relax at home! Keep us in your thoughts and prayers and remember, I like Harry Potter movies, cola slushies and ...well...food. (I was going to be specific but, I just like eating...) hahaha

WISHING YOU A SAFE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: