Tuesday, November 30, 2010

naughty or nice


I will start off by saying God made us all with a wonderful sense of curiosity. Little boys, it seem, have a great deal more.

Matt and I were talking on the porch with the door open and we looked down and realized Isaac was in the house AND it was quiet. He was supposed to be getting his football in the living room to play outside with daddy. We ran in and found this...




Isaac apparently decided to check out the "balls" hanging on the tree. Within a minute, he successfully yanked the hooks and tops off a dozen ornaments...(the gold stuff scattered around the floor) i guess he liked the effect.


He was pretty sorry and tried to help us replace all the parts




I love my son.

1 comment:

Laura said...

I would say he was just curious. :) this is something I get to look forward to for next year. Also, I wanted to say congrats! I saw your sisters Facebook status.

Laura