Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thankful


With so much to be Thankful for, i'm trying my best to be completely satisfied with the holiday even though we are celebrating our first Thanksgiving without my little sister as she remains in Missouri. We are also missing Matt's mom, Chris who is in Wisconsin comforting Grandma Baeten after her stroke and the Carsons who now live in North Carolina. Our family has been hit with a few health issues and God's been growing us inside and out. I am so thankful that God is so good and patient with me as i struggle with 'the little things'. 'The little things' i get hung up on and worried about. Things of this world that don't matter.
2 Timothy 1:7 For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind.
We are so Thankful for our family and our friends and our home. For our freedom, for love and for belonging. And for grace, heavenly peace and our salvation. We pray you were blessed this Thanksgiving as we were.









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG!!! SOOOO CUTE!! :) I love the pictures!!! My lil boy is getting sooo B I G!!! Love you guys!! Miss you!!!