Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Royal Wedding...5 years ago

 Now, I must say how I feel a bit disappointed that we didn't receive an invitation to the royal wedding of Prince William and Kate, especially since they are using our wedding date to tie the knot =)


April 29th, 2006 I married my best friend.
Thank you Matt for treating me like a true princess. For showing me how worthy and precious I am to you. For captivating my mind and rescuing my heart. You are my love.
Steph

---------------------------------------------------------
Matt surprised me with a Royal Caribbean 3 night cruise and we left for Port Canaveral Friday, the 29th (our 5 year Anniversary).

But we were never supposed to board that ship.

Matt and I didn't know about or ever hear of a rule that you had to be earlier than 24 weeks pregnant in order to sail and I was a good 26.5 weeks along. In order to prove that you are 23 weeks pregnant or earlier, (which i'm not) you have to present a doctors note. Their staff never asked if we were preggers and my dr said i'm healthy and capable. However, we were made to cancel our trip and they luckily gave us our money back.

Needless to say, we were really disapointed but decided to try to make the best of it. We turned around from the coast and had a marvelous lunch at Raglan Road at downtown Disney. The we walked around and ate a yummy ice cream cone at Ghiradeli.

Then we realized that God's plan and timing is perfect.

My mom called and told us that my Grandpa had passed away.

(more to come)

No comments: