Thursday, May 26, 2011

we've lost our minds...

"I LOVE MY BIG BOY BED!"
Matt removed the front rail and turned Isaac's crib into a big boy bed...
He was so excited and very proud!
And very tired after playing in the sprinklers this afternoon when we got home from school.
At the moment, he is happily sound asleep.

I am 30 WEEKS!
I went to the OB today and saw Dr Diebel & had a wonderful visit--He is really happy about my weight and mentioned I'm going to be so much smaller than i was with Isaac. Her heart rate is about 150 and measuring perfect. My blood pressure is good and in a normal range but the numbers are high for MY averages so we are just keeping an eye on that. I'm going every two weeks nowadays and Diebel wants to do another ultrasound June 6th! I can't wait to see our little girl again! Here is what's going on in my tum...

Your baby's about 15.7 inches long now, and she weighs almost 3 pounds (like a head of cabbage). A pint and a half of amniotic fluid surrounds her, but that volume will decrease as she gets bigger and takes up more room in your uterus. Her eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after she's born, she'll keep her eyes closed for a good part of the day. When she does open them, she'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision — which means she can only make out objects a few inches from her face. (Normal adult vision is 20/20.)

1 comment:

Kristin said...

He has your puppy dog! lol I love it!!