Thursday, April 9, 2009

Georgia Peaches!


Jess, Shannon, (ME), Rachel & Hannah


(Mommy, I like my cousins and their friends!)

I got to meet my cousin Shanny and Aunt Betty for the first time this week! They were down from Georgia on Spring Break and came to Florida to hang out! (but mostly i think to see me!) Shannon brought some of her nice friends with her an they held me! And Guess WhAt?! We went to the beach on Sunday! It was my first time near the ocean!



(Mommy, Daddy and I at Ponce Inlet!)











I loved the sea breeze and listening to those things called waves! I got some sun and look super handsome with my new glowing tan =) The girls went to Disney (a place my mommy talks about all the time and says i'm gonna go there often and love it!) and Great-grandma and Grandpa Sargent bought me my first mickey ears! They're a lil big but daddy says i'll grow into them! (i don't get it though? all this fuss about a mouse?!)


(My 1st Mickey ears!!)

No comments: