Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Our 3rd year of 'Happily Ever Afters'



Three years ago...

April 29, 2006
We were getting ready for a moment we've thought about our whole life...Laughing, fellowshipping and praying with the ones we love...making sure everything fit just right...putting on the final touches...recieving gifts from our future spouse...reading our last love letter to each other before walking down the isle... preparing ourselves to stand before our God, our family and our friends and vow to love and cherish each other so long as we both shall live...









Just breathe...

































































Happy Anniversary sweetheart! I love you for always. Thank you for being my best friend and my biggest blessing. I faithfully remain yours.

1 comment:

Kim Touchton said...

Congrats Steph! I can't believe it's been 3 years! =)