Sunday, April 19, 2009

"Off to NEveRLaNd!"

I love my sister and my brother. I would do anything for them. I dressed as the Bond girl for a skit with my Neil during a Wednesday night at church for example

A little weird but OK

...so my little brother is a SENIOR (AHHH!!!) and will graduate next month-but before they do in true senior fashion, their class is having spirit week and today is 'super-hero' day where they choose a superhero and dress up...
Now before I go on you have to understand that the Sargents love Disney---I mean really LOOOVEE Disney

so my lil bro picks, none other than the man in tights himself (no, not Robin Hood) PETER PAN!

and then realizes he needs the costume...

so he calls his awesomely creative big sister-not tooting my own horn-but facts are facts...to make him one...

Now these are the rough photos (it has to be ironed) and you don't have the full effect b/c he's got other clothes on underneath and the pics don't show his sword, green tights and moccasins but here he is...

with a bag of pixie dust (real confetti glitter in pouch)...

the hat with feather...


I later fixed it (below)- it was looking too much like Robin Hood...



and...

OFF TO NEVERLAND....

No comments: