Monday, April 13, 2009

Just Us




We hope your weekend was wonderful and will soon post about our perfect Easter Sunday but right now, i just wanted to throw some pictures up of what's been going on in the Metzler household lately...

"I am such a big boy!!"
Isaac has been doing so well! Being in a routine helps with feedings and naps and he's been such a good boy at 'school'! =) His colic is getting better and he's responding more to Matt and I. He LOVES to smile and 'talk' (ooooo is currently his favorite word) and he chews on his fists. He is also sitting more steady and has been practicing in his bumbo...

(The many expressions of Isaac Lorenz Metzler)

We have been watching cardinals nesting in the tree right outside our front door for a few weeks now and every time Matt checks, there are 3 speckled eggs inside and mom & dad birdies aren't far away...Well, they hatched this week! Lord, Your creation is amazing!



This week, Isaac was crying hysterically and Matt couldn't get him to calm down. I heard the crying stop and Matt called for me to come and see what Isaac was doing...I walked in & my child was staring, gaping at the TV!!! (NO!! not at this young of an age!) He was hilarious! Matt thought it was funny to turn around (hiding the tv from view and listen to the crying- Then, turn and voila`! ...silence) After saying all of this, enjoy a peek as Isaac 'watched' (parts) of his 1st movie...The Tale of Despereaux!



We are so proud of our family and love sharing how God has blessed us! Thanks for giving us the opportunity to do so =) We appreciate your comments, prayers and support



1 comment:

-Jenny said...

I think the youth leader at our church thought of the idea. The youth have made a ton of money with the fundraiser and the church members are loving the practical joke! Georgia's shower was great. There were probably 40 women there and she got so much stuff which is great because she had nothing. She had given all of her baby things away in July becasue she assumed she was done with babies since she had had 2 miscarrages since Olivia, and then 2 months after giving everything away she discovered she was pregnant. I cannot believe how big Isaac is getting. The photos of him you took are precious. We need to get together sometime soon. Philip and I are going out again today to look at 3 more houses. I am starting to get overwhelmed with house hunting. Well, I think I have typed enough. I know you are busy and better things to do than to read a "novel". Love ya girl!