Thursday, April 2, 2009

Isaac's first day at school!

Okay so it was his 1st day in the nursery but I'm sure it's just as hard as watching him bounce off too kindergarten! On Tuesday, I decorated his crib with a few pictures of us (on the outside of the glass but facing in) and placed his blanket and 'aldergator' inside as well! I signed a form allowing the staff to give him mylacon drops and diaper ointment and gave them a bag full of his huggies...he's official. There were some tears even though he's just down the hall--It was a first to give him to someone other than family...and for ALL DAY! I was able to nurse him yesterday so that was precious 'mommy time' that i needed. I also checked in on him a few times yesterday (once in particular when i heard a few babies screaming-and even though I told Brenda, that's not my baby cryin his head off-went to peek anyway) and he was sound asleep in a little bouncer. He enjoyed his swing (which we already knew) but also loved his crib mobile. He just laid there and watched it--He loves looking around--Everyone who meets him calls him 'bright eyes' =)

Well, on to day 2! (Is it the weekend yet?!?)

No comments: